The Rule of Three, Power of Three, or Magic of Three suggests that things that come in threes are more satisfying, more effective, and more memorable, than other numbers of things.
Three is the magic number, and apparently, we all react better to triangles, triples, trios and anything with a beginning, middle or end. It’s all about satisfaction!
Here’s three examples of slogans using threes that do the trick…(dot, dot, dot)
- Stop, Look and Listen – A public road and level crossing safety slogan
- Stop, Drop and Roll – Steps to take if clothing is ablaze
- Faster, Higher, Stronger – The Olympic motto; a translation of the Latin Citius, Altius, Fortius
Rise & Shine taps into this too. The audio countdown in the app is ‘Three, two, one, Rise and Shine’ PLUS when the app goes live it will feature 3 free waking tracks! Here’s how they work (in three steps)…
- Set Rise & Shine alarm
- Wake up Feeling Great!
It’s easy as pie (not pi, that’s slightly more than three, at 3.14159265359…etc etc)!
Oh, and 3 more things, while you’re here;
- WIN A ‘Wake up’ HAMPER from Luna Products HERE:
- Make sure you know when the app goes live by signing up to our mailing list
- Pledge, Pledge, Pledge!
With only 3 days left, every pledge makes a huge difference to what the app can achieve!